Friday, February 15, 2008

Dallas Morning News Feature Story

Most of us seek out opportunities to give back to the community and find ways to lend a hand to those in need. For about 10 years now I've been fortunate to be able to combine my love of aviation with my desire to help others through an outstanding organization called Angel Flight. Recently I had lunch with a good friend of mine who introduced me to a long-time friend of hers who happens to be a writer for the Dallas Morning News. The result of this lunch meeting was a well-written article that was prominently featured, along with a large photo, on the front page of the real estate section on Saturday, February 9, 2008. It was so much more than I had expected and I am extremely grateful for the exposure for Angel Flight and my involvement with them. Click here for a link to the online text version of this article.

No comments: